The ACED Foundation was founded on July 26, 2018. The foundation has an ANBI status. Our activities serve a general interest and have no profit motive. On this page we have collected the information for the ANBI status.
The foundation's goal is to offer a platform to anyone who wants to contribute to the convergence of design, art and journalism.
The foundation tries to achieve its goal by:
- Exploring, questioning and interpreting the combination of the design, art and journalism.
- Embodying the convergence of design, art and journalism.
- Speculating about the future of design, art and journalism.
- Creating a podium for makers at the intersection of design, art and journalism.
- Connecting the creative, artistic and journalistic sector.
- The performance of other activities, which with the foregoing in the broadly related or conducive to it.
|Noortje van Eekelen||Director|
ACED endorses the Governance Code Culture, Fair Practice Code and Diversity & Inclusion Code.
Oostelijke Handelskade 727
1019 BW Amsterdam
|Chamber of Commerce||20158614|